The industrial park was created by the Vinnytsia City Council in cooperation with PJSC Ukrainian Beer Company (UBC Group).
|Normative monetary valuation of land for 2020: 392 UAH/m2.|
Location and infrastructure
Nemyrivske shose 213, Vinnytsia.
The legal status:
8.4 ha – communal property, owner: territorial community of Vinnytsia.
10.9 ha – Private property of PJSC “Ukrainian Beer Company”.
Target purpose 11.02; category of land – land for industry, transport, communication, energy, defense and other purposes for the placement and operation of the main and auxiliary buildings and facilities of the processing, engineering and other industries enterprises.
Was created an industrial park “Vinnytsia cluster of refrigeration engineering”.
On the eastern side, 11.02 – for the placement of the main, auxiliary and auxiliary buildings and facilities of the processing, engineering and other industries (private property).
From the northwest side – “Vinnytsia industrial park”.
Access to transport infrastructure:
– the distance to the roads with a hard surface is 50 m;
– the highway is 2 km away;
– distance to the railway: Vinnytsia hub station is 4 km away;
– the airport is 3 km away.
Availability and distance to the engineering infrastructure:
– the distance to the existing gas pipeline is 0 km (on the territory of the Industrial Park);
– the distance to the existing transmission line is 0 km (on the territory of the Industrial Park);
– the distance to the possible connection to the existing water supply is 0 km (on the territory of the Industrial Park) .